12 October 2006

Cora Update

Well, it has happened. Cora started walking last night!!! She has been taking our fingers and walking quite a bit lately but last night she was brave enough to do it on her own. Brian saw it first as I was at the grocery store but thankfully she did a repeat performance for me when I got home. She took a few steps again later when our friend Lisa was over for dinner and she had the proudest look on her little face.

She is also perfecting the stare down. I wouldn't believe it was possible but she tried to stare me down when I told her that she couldn't throw food.



I took this picture the other night after she had a bath. Her hair is really getting quite long and thick. She was just happy to be playing in the bathtub.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I am SO excited that you have a blog now!!! Congratulations to Cora on her big milestone... I can't believe that she is old enough to be walking already! What a cute after-tub picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at my little girl!! I can't wait to see her walk. And I'll test her on that stare down to see how long she can last. Can't wait to see you!! xoxo kena

Anonymous said...

My favorite baby!!! I miss her SO much!!! She's amazingly cute! How come when I get out of the shower like that I don't look that cute?

Anonymous said...

Yea! My name made it into the blog!