19 March 2007

Mommy and Daughter Pictures

Below are some pictures that I had done for Valentine's Day. It was a surprise for Brian and we ended up getting some good shots. If you would like e-mail with a link to all the pictures, let me know.


Cora was not her normal social self and seemed to be pretty afraid of the photographer. In her defense, he was a bit scary looking. However, it had the benefit of getting the great picture of her with her head on my shoulder. For any of you that have tried to "cuddle" with Cora, you know that getting this pose was a small miracle.


3 comments:

Kara said...

How precious! These are such sweet pictures. I would love the link to see the others.

Kendra said...

Gorgeous pictures! Mom told me about the one you gave to Brian. I would love to have the link so I can see all the pics! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Please send the link for all the beautiful pictures of you and Cora. You are right in that the shoulder pose is the sweetest picture ever! NancyJean