I honestly think that Disa gets cuter every day. That is probably my mommy bias but for those of you that love pictures, I thought I would post a few of my favorites from the past week.
Disa's billirubin was a bit high so she had to get a heel stick to check the level. The gauze covered almost half of her foot! Thankfully, the level started coming down and she didn't have to start any special phototherapy.
The dress that Disa is wearing is one that her Auntie Kendra got her from Wales. Although a smidge big still, I thought she looked adorable in it!
This picture was taken at breakfast one morning. Based on where her eyes are looking, I think she was sticking out her tongue at Cora....I bet these two are going to be quite mischievous together!
I am always amazed at how big these pacifiers are in comparison to their heads!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Look at my baby girl looking so adorable! Of course I love her in the little NEXT dress :). She looks great and already looks different just a week later! Can't wait to see all of you in just a few days! Much Love - Auntie Kendra
Post a Comment