Anyone who knows me, knows that I love flowers. So when I got two bouquets for my birthday, I was thrilled! Beyond that, they are the most amazingly beautiful
arrangements I have ever seen, much less received. The first one below is from Brian. There are three different "faces" of the arrangement. The
lilies are a beautiful orange red color and look fantastic in tall red vase that Brian picked out. Just to give you an idea of how impressive it is, it stands over 2 feet tall!




The second arrangement was from Cora and Disa. It is an arrangement of orchids in the two colors representing the girls' birthstones (yellow topaz - Cora and ruby - Disa). The florist did a great job arranging the flowers and the swirling bamboo around the flowers.
Needless to say, Brian and I have a new favorite florist!
2 comments:
Those flowers are amazing!! I wouldn't mind having some flowers from there some day :) I've never seen anything like it! Good job Brian! Who is the florist? Miss you and loads of love comin your way!! Will let you know when I'm def coming down. xoxo
Wow! Those are gorgeous!! How thoughtful and special to receive flowers in the colors of the girls' birthstones (way to go, Brian!). I hope that you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment