04 November 2008

Cora's Third Birthday

Our little girl turned three today! It hardly seems like it could have been that long already. I had to be at work in the morning but took the afternoon off to spend with her and get things ready for her birthday dinner.


The weather was unseasonably warm and we were able to eat her birthday lunch of Bread Co. outside on the lawn. The girls had a great time lounging about on the blanket.

Cora was so sweet. She insisted on putting cream cheese on bagel slices for everyone else before getting her own.


Disa enjoying a bagel slice

The family ready to eat a birthday dinner of sausage balls and rolls. Followed by cake of course!



Cora showing off her new blinking Elmo ring.


Talking to Oma and Papa Hartley on the phone

Opening a gift from Auntie Tracy and Uncle Rick

Cora's birthday cake. Suffice it to say that I won't be winning any awards for this one!

We told her to hold her cake up and smile and this is what we got. I LOVE it!

No comments: