29 November 2006

Time Keeps On Slippin'....

I can't believe how time flies sometimes. This post will have a few updates from the past couple of weeks.

Kendra was in town for the weekend of November 10th for a friend's wedding. She also was able to give Cora her birthday gift (which was from Kendra, Kristin and Peter). One of the funniest moments was when she was reaching into the box and got stuck!


Although she doesn't have the concept of "sorting" the different shapes yet, she loves the blocks.


The next weekend, we hosted a birthday party for one of our friends, Aimee Winchell. This was no ordinary birthday party though. It was a theme party. The theme you ask??? Worst Christmas Sweater. Everyone was supposed to wear the worst Christmas sweater they could find. Brian couldn't find one (even at Goodwill!) and thus designed one. I don't think words can even describe...


David Bowe even showed up in his Labrynth finest!



Only a few short days later and we were on our way to Cincinnati to spend Thanksgiving with Brian's family. I wasn't too good with the camera so the only pictures I have are of Cora in her Thanksgiving finest and sleeping on the way to the post-Thanksgiving bowling competition.



After we returned home, I started pulling out the Christmas decorations. Cora thought the lights were facinating and got tangled up in them. Too cute!

No comments: