Cora was a bumblebee for Halloween. I wasn't sure if I was going to have time to go shopping for a costume and thought if I didn't get one that we would just stay at home and hand out candy. Low and behold, when I was at Schnucks (the local grocery store) a few days prior, I happened to walk down the seasonal isle (on my way to the milk) and saw that they had a few costumes that were Cora's size. And they were already on clearance, so I spent a whopping $3.00 for the zip up bee outfit. After getting some black leggings and black turtleneck from WalMart, we were set!
Getting ready to go around the neighborhood

Knocking on the neighbor's door
Smiling for the camera at the end of our journey around the neighborhood
Trying to unwrap a Tootsie Roll

Disa slept through the whole adventure!

Cora just couldn't get enough of the bee jacket. She wore it to the babysitter's house the next two days in a row!

No comments:
Post a Comment