26 December 2007

Catching Up / Cora's Birthday

Of course when we are the busiest and have the most to update everyone on, we don't actually have time to do an update! Now that we are on Christmas break (I think we sprinted the whole way here!) I can let you see what has been going on since the beginning of November.

Cora turned 2 on November 3rd. We had a birthday breakfast and then let her open gifts before I headed to Chicago with the girls for a week. In Chicago, Cora got a birthday party with Oma and Papa (my parents) and we spent a few days traveling in Michigan for the Hartley family Thanksgiving.




Cora eating waffles for her birthday breakfast.


Opening presents with daddy.

Opening presents at Oma and Papa's. She is sitting in the cute little rocking chair they got her.


Getting ready to blow out the candle on her birthday cupcake!



Cora and Disa with Great Grandma Wagner

Getting acquainted with Great Grandpa Hartley


Disa meeting Uncle Jay Jay for the first time.


Sisters sitting together and Auntie Kristin and Uncle Peter's house.

No comments: