This weekend was the Best of Missouri Market at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. For those of you who know me or read the blog, we go to the Botanical Gardens quite frequently. I went to the market last year and loved it. However, it is VERY crowded so I knew I couldn't take the girls by myself. Thankfully, my good friend Lora Vogt was more than happy to go with me.
After a bit of shopping in the market and some much needed lunch, we enjoyed the gardens which weren't too crowded. The weather was unseasonably warm and we took full advantage of the beautiful sunshine.
Shortly after getting into the garden, we found a fountain that entertained the girls for quite awhile.
Rolling up Disa's sleeves so she won't get them wet when playing in the water.
Little did I know....
Cora reservedly checking out the fountain

Disa playing in the water. You can see how wet the bottom of her pants are at this point.

Disa playing in the water. You can see how wet the bottom of her pants are at this point.
Disa sitting and playing with the water. She just couldn't get enough!
At this point it didn't matter because she was soaked!
Cora running around the fountain.
I love this picture because it captured both of her feet off the ground!
Giving Disa some fish food so she can feed the coi
Tickling Cora; even better upside down!
Cora sunning herself on the Nikki alligator sculpture
Cora looking at herself in the mirror tiles on the Nikki alligator sculpture
No comments:
Post a Comment