After dinner, Brian and I saw Cora walk into the living room. However, when Brian went looking for her a few minutes later, he didn't see her. He checked a couple other "regular" spots but still didn't see her. We both went into the living room and commented how we thought she had gone in there. We stood there and chatted about a couple of things and then heard this small voice say "I'm over here." We looked at each other and then around the room. Cora finally moved and we saw her under the desk behind an overstuffed floor pillow! Neither of us could believe that she did such a good job hiding quietly for so long. I decided to take a picture of Cora in her special hiding spot. I couldn't get the screen to work on my digital camera but I thought it might work if I used the old fashion optical view finder. So I snapped a couple of pictures and it sounded like everything worked. However, when I downloaded the pictures to my camera. This is all I got:
Cora hiding underneath the desk and behind the navy pillow. I know it was evening but trust me, it wasn't this dark in the room.
Cora smiling proudly at how well she hid. I know what you are thinking...."Amy, these pictures look exactly the same." Trust me, they are different. You just have to look really closely. ;)
I took this as a sign that my camera was no longer fighting the good fight and had stopped "going towards the light". At least it died at home where it could rest comfortably on it's fireplace mantle home. Brian has promised me that he will be ordering my new camera (a birthday present!) tomorrow so it should be here soon (assuming it is coming from Amazon with their fantastic two-day shipping). Until then, you will have to use your imagination as I describe our daily adventures. I may even pull in some old photos or break out the Clip Art. We'll just have to see.....
1 comment:
i'm really surprised it wouldn't take a picture just because the screen isn't working..hmmmm
Post a Comment