06 July 2008

Sunday, July 6th - Playing in the "Tent"

Today we went to church in the morning and then came home with some Bread Co. (Panera for you non-St. Louis folks) for lunch. Brian and the girls all took a nap while I went shopping with my good friend Nicole (yea! girl time). After an early dinner, I took the girls to Wal-Mart (I know, you all are jealous!) to grab a few necessities. When we got home, the girls decided to play in Cora's room. Currently, we have her pack-n-play set up with the "roof" on it for Cora to sleep in. One of the side panels zips open and closed and the girls love climbing in and out. I got one picture of them and realized that the slow death my camera had been dying appeared to be speeding up. :( It has been put in hospice.




My friend Nicole. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, this picture is from almost 5 years ago. And no, she is NOT a Hooters waitress and her hair is not really hot pink. This was her costume for Halloween '03. It just makes me laugh so I had to post it. (Love you Nicole!!)
Nicole and Fred (her husband of almost 2 years) on Super Bowl Sunday '08. Just wanted to show what she is really like.
Cora (what a smile!) and Disa playing in/near the pack-n-play. Cora calls it her "play bed".

1 comment:

Kendra said...

haha...that is one of the craziest smiles i've ever seen. she used to have such a sweet smile - what happened? i crack up every time i look at it :)