04 July 2008

Thursday, July 3rd - Cleaning Day

Today I just dug in and did some much needed cleaning around the house. There were things that needed to be done (like cleaning the screen door after Italian dressing was spilled all over it a few months ago) that I hadn't been able to get too. Cleaning is not so exciting (although I LOVE a clean house) and thus I do not have any pictures of the cleaning extravaganza.
Late in the day, just before bed, Cora fell between the toilet and vanity in the hall bathroom and knocked her chin pretty good. She cut the inside of her lip and had quite a bit of blood in her mouth. She did really well and ended up getting to stay up a bit later and have some vanilla ice cream.
Cora trying to show her cut lip. You can barely see a dark spot just under her teeth.

Mommy trying to hold Cora's lip down to show the cut. Obviously I can't do that and take a decent picture at the same time.

The "Woe is me. I am hurt." face

No comments: