27 July 2008

Saturday, July 26th - Tiemeier Reunion

Today, we headed over to Brian's Uncle Dan and Aunt Nancy's house for the reunion. The weather when we got there was really nice and we all got to spend some time in the pool. Cora especially liked jumping into the pool to Auntie Kelly, cousin Ashley and cousin Elizabeth. Thankfully the weather held out just until dinner time when it started pouring! Cora didn't know what to make of eating dinner under a tent while it was raining all around her.

After it got dark, we were treated to a fireworks show in the front yard (they live on quite a few acres of land). Although I thought Cora would be really interested, they only held her interest for 10 minutes. Then she just spent time playing with everyone's cell phones and calling people sitting on the other side of the yard. Needless to say, as the only two little kids there, Cora and Disa had plenty of attention all day long. The really unfortunate thing is that I forgot my camera and so I don't have any pictures of the day. :( I guess you will just have to use your imagination. ;)

No comments: